The kneader is usually welded and fixed on a base, and the device can be directly placed on the ground. The user does not need to install it, which is very convenient. The main maintenance and maintenance measures are as follows:
1. Each lubricating part should be frequently filled with lubricating oil, and the oil should be added at least twice per shift. The press-in type lubrication should be pressed into the butter every twenty days.
2. The wall plate shaft seal should be properly adjusted or replaced according to the wear and tear.
3. Check the steam pipes and joints frequently. No leakage is allowed.
4. The machine should be overhauled after six months of operation, and the vulnerable parts should be inspected and repaired or replaced appropriately.
5. After the kneader is installed, it should be cleaned, decontaminated and wiped with anti-rust grease. Check each lubrication point, and fill with lubricating oil (grease).
6. Check the tension of the V-belt before driving, and move the motor to an appropriate position by adjusting the bolt.
7. Check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the steam pipeline is leaking, and whether the circuit and electrical equipment are safe. The electric heating type kneader must have a grounding device.
8. Before the test run, clean the kneader room and run it for 10-15 minutes. After confirming that the machine is running normally, put it into production. Generally, the gears of new machines (including reducers) are relatively noisy during initial use, and will naturally decrease after a period of time.
9. When using steam for heating, a safety valve and pressure gauge should be installed at the inlet pipe. The steam pressure must not exceed the pressure requirements of the mixing tank using the knowledge of the sign.
10. The kneader studio should minimize the use of reversals.
11. All lubrication parts should be filled frequently.
12. There should be no leakage of raw materials in the sealing part of the wallboard.
13. The tightness of the belt is suitable. Check and adjust or replace it regularly.
14. The steam pipeline is not allowed to leak. When the machine is stopped, the valve should be closed and the reliability of the pressure gauge of the safety valve should be guaranteed.
The kneader is in charge of a person, and the operator must be trained to operate the machine.
Before starting the equipment, clean the inside and outside of the tank to keep the surroundings of the machine clean. Prevent rubber contamination.
Before starting the machine, check the equipment to see if all fasteners are leaking and the circuit is normal. If problems are found, fix them in time.
Start the trial operation of the main motor first, and then start the operation of the stirring device. After the trial is normal, it can be put into production.
After turning on the power of the electric heating tube, first heat up the heat-conducting oil of the kneader to reach the working temperature (≥200 ° C), gradually add the refined compound to the bucket and start the motor.
After the mixed rubber is softened and mixed well, various fillers are added one by one while running. After it is completely melted, the temperature is lowered to 150 ° C, cover the hopper cover and knead for 5 hours, and sample to check whether the kneading is uniform. Otherwise, the kneading time will be extended, and the glue will stop when the inspection is qualified. Don't block or increase the feeding quantity suddenly, otherwise the blades will be stuck and the equipment will be damaged.
Dispensing: Open the hopper cover, turn the kneader hopper 80-90 ℃, take out the squeegee with a shovel, and let it cool on the isolation paper sprinkled with talc for 8 hours.
After kneading, clean the mixing tank, close the cover, and clean the scene. Check the lubricating conditions of various places to perform lubrication in time and do equipment maintenance.
Operators must wear labor protection articles to prevent burns.
The safety facilities are kept intact, and the indoor ventilation is ensured to remove smoke and dust in time.